Lenovo is a well-reputed brand, Lenovo always makes an innovative and excellent product.
Lenovo’s key strengths
1) Think pads: ThinkPad reliability is legendary and it starts with military-spec testing against extremes. they are undisputed champions of productivity, thanks to their best in keyboards class, accurate pointing sticks, and long battery life.
2) Yogas: Lenovo yoga is a range of laptop and tablet computer products from Lenovo, named from the ability to assume multiple form factor due to the hinged screen. Best series of bend back 2-in-1s
3) Pushing the envelope: from totally flat keyboards that double as writing pads to OLED screens, Lenovo takes risks.
1) No high-end gaming: Lenovo's gaming laptops are really good, but don’t get more powerful than midrange, GTX 1060 card.
2) Mixed feeling on detachable: the company’s Mix series of data cable 2-in-1s that really fails to impress.
Top Rated Lenovo laptop
1) Lenovo yoga 910
2) Lenovo Miix 510
3) Lenovo ThinkPad 13
4) Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon
5) Lenovo ThinkPad X260
6) Lenovo yoga 710
7) Lenovo IdeaPad Y70
LENOVO OVERHEATING PROBLEM AND SOLUTION
Potential reasons include dust blocking intake grills or exhaust ports, a degenerated thermal grease between the heat sink and CPU can cause overheating.
How to prevent an overheating problem
1. First, fix internal cooling
The first thing you have to do is to clean the fan of the laptop, this is because it provides cooling to the CPU and graphics card. Over time, they build up layers of dust and dirt that slow them down and block air flows.
2. Keep the laptop on a hard and flat surface
Most of the laptops suck in cooling air through their bottoms. Uneven surfaces, like a blanket or pillow. The cooling is impaired, heats build up the surface becomes hot, the temperature of the sucked in cooling air is increased, and by default the laptop heat or overheats.
To overcome from this problem by keeping the laptop on a hard and flat surface. You can use laptop holder or lap stand.
3) Make investment in a laptop cooler
Laptop coolers mean to provide additional cooling. Geeting the wrong cooler can make the laptop worst. You must have the idea about the flow of air into and out of your laptop, Before purchasing a cooler.
Most of the laptops suck in air for cooling from the bottom. This means warm air rises upwards, however a cooler that sits underneath the laptop and sucks air away from it, it does not contribute to laptop cooling and rather accelerate overheating. So always invest your money in purchasing a good cooler.
FOR MORE VISIT SITE http://supportnumbers.net/lenovo-support/
FOR DELL PROBLEM SOLUTION VISIT THIS SITE http://supportnumbers.net/Dell-support/